Handle Recruitment is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director of this Production and Distribution Company for a 12 month maternity cover. You will also assist the wider management team where necessary.
This is a great opportunity for an EA with media experience (ideally within the family entertainment sector) to develop their senior support skills further in an exciting environment.
The successful candidate must have experience working on global entertainment content markets including MIPCOM and MIPTV.
- Efficient diary management for the Managing Director and wider management team
- Booking internal and external meetings, including markets and festivals
- Travel arrangements for the Managing Director and wider management team
- Process expenses and invoices
- Organise all aspects of markets for the team, MIPCOM and MIPTV in particular: booking stand, coordinating sign offs on layouts, marketing material preparation and shipment etc.
- Maintain and update the website, databases and filing systems
- Undertake any other administrative tasks which will ensure the smooth running of the division
- Advertising schedule: create and maintain a comprehensive advertising schedule
- Work with the Marketing Team Assistant to manage the Press Release process and keep the schedule up to date
- Manage corporate gifting
- Handle the internal communication of information, new deals, new content, social pieces of news and collate information/news to feature in the monthly internal newsletter
- Ad hoc projects including organising screenings and events and providing support to the marketing and development teams where necessary
Key Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience as an EA in an entertainment company - ideally family entertainment
- Must have experience working on global content markets (MIPCOM and MIPTV)
- MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe Photoshop
- Good communication skills with the ability to deal with contacts at all levels
- Numerate with a keen attention to detail
- High level of initiative
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Team player
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for entertainment business
- Knowledge of further European languages (German, Italian, Spanish) desirable
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.