EA to the Managing Director
Handle Recruitment is working with a leading talent management company in the world of Film, TV and Theatre, to source an Assistant to the Managing Director.
Having been though a large period of growth recently, our client is looking for a PA who is willing to go above and beyond and assist on aspects outside of a standard assistant position. Are you hard working, efficient and a self-starter? This could be the role for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the MD's diary effectively and promptly
- Making all necessary business travel arrangement for the Managing Director, including flight, transportation, visas and lodgings
- Dealing with routine email correspondence on behalf of the MD and working with the communications team to maintain the MD's social media presence
- Acting as the principal point of contact for all in-bound enquiries to the Managing Director
- Managing discreet projects with team members as and when required
- Working with the Business Director and the central HR team to identify and manage training initiatives and learning development needs
- Preparing job descriptions and assisting with the recruitment and onbaording process
- Delivering monthly reports when requested
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working for a senior individual at management level, ideally within a fast growth media organisation
- Strong knowledge of electronic diary management
- An understanding of mergers and acquisitions, or having been part of a company that has undergone rapid change
- Exceptional interpersonal skill and able to interact on a professional level with a wide range of contacts
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Able to deal with sensitive information with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent IT Skills
This an amazing opportunity to join a hardworking, fast paced environment within a constantly expanding and growing brand. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.