Handle Recruitment is working with one of the world's biggest media and entertainment companies to find an Executive Assistant to support the MD. The Executive Assistant will be located in the Central London office and will provide senior support to the MD as well as the wider exec team. The Executive Assistant will have previous experience supporting at a senior level and be used to thinking ahead of the game in this busy role.
Main responsibilities include:
- Diary management, coordinating internal and external meetings as well as full calendar management
- Organise travel arrangements and maintain travel documentation, including preparation of full and detailed travel itineraries
- Preparing meeting material and essential documents prior to meeting, ensuring the MD and wider exec team are prepared with full information
- Be the first point of contact for all external matters and be willing to meet and attend to visitors to the MD in an approachable manner
- Create and prepare Microsoft Word documents and PowerPoint presentations for meetings, proposals and reports
- Preparing and processing expense reports and invoices
- Establish and maintain key positive relationships with both colleagues and external clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working as an Executive Assistant and supporting at a senior level
- Be warm and engaging whilst building relationships quickly
- Be proactive in their work whilst having the ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills - PowerPoint and Excel skills desired
- Excellent communication skills whilst being energising and positive
- Ability to prioritise
If you are an experienced and confident Executive Assistant who would like to work for one of the world's biggest and most exciting media and entertainment companies then please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.