Fantastic opportunity for a top-notch EA/PA to support MD of this Global Entertainment Brand. The role will be varied, busy and challenging and duties will include:
- Proactive calendar management, including coordinating internal and external meetings, conference calls and video conference with multi countries.
- Arranging all travel and multiple bookings including detailed itineraries and document preparation.
- First point of contact on all external matters including call screening, processing mail/post, meeting requests etc.
- Receive and attend to visitors coming to meet the MD and ensure to be available prior to any meeting or visit to ensure all logistic and documents are prepared if required.
- Ensure the MD is contactable/reachable at all times.
- Preparation and processing of expense reports ensuring timely repayment to corporate credit cards.
- Providing administrative support on various projects including preparing PowerPoint and other presentation materials, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc). Other tasks may include: Meeting minutes, consolidations of presentations, report consolidation
- Receive and prepare documentation for approval by MD, ensuring a constant and smooth communication flow including tracking of purchase orders.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients, including EA of President, MDs, hub leaders, central team and key stakeholders.
- Manage and update contact databases, filing and any other systems as required.
- Word-processing documents, including letters, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Other adhoc duties as and when required
- Solid demonstrated experience as an Executive Assistant, good clerical and administrative skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Strong sense of initiative and a proactive style to work on own projects;
- Skilled in Microsoft office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent organisational skills, demonstrated experience in arranging large business events;
- Able to manage pressure and conflicting demands as well as prioritise tasks
- Can do attitude, positive, honest, reliable and energising;
- Be available and approachable;
- Able to plan work on his/her own initiative and to tight deadlines;
- Proactive attitude, be on top of the work and team priorities to anticipate needs;
- Good project management and organisation skills;
- Attention to detail and the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information in a discreet manner:
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.