Handle is working with a leading music services company to source an Assistant / Label Co-ordinator.
You must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and have a friendly, enthusiastic & results-oriented attitude.
The Assistant will be reporting directly to a President of the company, as well as the SVP recordings team:
- Manage administrative functions including processing PO's and expenses
- Assist with the deal management processes
- Assist with management reports, presentations and documents
- Provide the bridge for smooth communication among internal teams; maintaining credibility, confidentiality, trust and support
- Manage external relationships - filter and prioritise contact
- Compile special reports & organise data
- Work closely with the wider teams to arrange meetings and events as needed
- Work on ad-hoc projects and support other managers in the functions
The idea candidate will have:
- 2+ years' Executive Assistant experience in the music industry
- Digital/technical interest and skills or business studies/MBA background (desirable)
- Crisis and issue management and some project management skill
- Prior experience coordinating international travel and planning across multiple time-zones
- Ability to deal with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Competent with PowerPoint/Keynote and Excel
If you are highly-organised and want to put your skills to the test, then please send your CV, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.