Handle Recruitment is working with an established global branding agency, based out of incredible offices on the south bank of the River Thames, to find a well-versed EA to be responsible for proactively managing and supporting the President, EMEA.
Key features will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact, interacting with executive and senior management both internally and externally, maintaining close relationships with clients and all of the studios worldwide
- Managing the smooth and efficient running of a busy diary across several different time zones, ensuring that she is on time and armed with the correct information in advance any meeting or call
- Managing all emails and responding where appropriate; and creating a daily reminder on actionable emails
- Planning extensive international travel including compiling detailed itineraries
- Managing all correspondence and administration, including some personal work
- Creating and producing presentations (advanced PowerPoint skills are essential)
- Preparing a daily list of follow up/action items
- Managing expenses and filing weekly timesheet
- Drafting communication and correspondence as and when required
- Desk research as directed to support client assignments and speaking engagements
- Liaising closely with the 7 other PAs in the group
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role as an EA in a professional agency/creative environment
- The ability to organise a very busy diary, prioritise tasks and pre-empt key issues
- Superior experience planning complex travel itineraries and working across international time zones
- Experience of taking and transcribing minutes of meetings (including Board meetings)
- Outstanding attention to detail and proven problem solving ability
- The ability to be resilient and tenacious
- The ability to work fast and accurately under pressure and maintain a professional disposition at all times
- Perseverance, patience and a great sense of humour
- An interest in the business evidenced by reading incoming material and thereby remaining informed as to the current issues
- Confidence dealing with senior clients and following up directly
- A really caring nature - someone who's mindful of 'the little things'
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel (printing spreadsheets), PowerPoint and Word
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves working in a creative and lively agency environment but is perhaps looking for more of a work/life balance and a really nice, informal, friendly culture.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.