An amazing opportunity to work a dynamic President and Senior Executives for a highly recognised global broadcasting company. Working within a highly creative and fast paced environment, you will become a pivotal member of the business providing a high level of efficient, professional support.
Key duties include:
- Acting as first point of contact for clients and senior management
- Managing a complex diary, arranging internal and external meetings, conference calls and any other necessary communication
- Arrange domestic and international travel bookings including detailed itineraries and document preparation
- Working closely with the PA to the CEO and Office Manager/PA to ensure all work is covered when on annual leave
- Managing invoices and submitting expenses
- Build and maintain relationships across the board and global network, especially with key stakeholders here and abroad
- Document preparation including presentations, word documents, spreadsheets etc;
- Take a proactive interest in the business
- Actively engages with direct team and department.
- Proven experience as a PA or EA at CEO level
- Confident, approachable with excellent people skills
- Works well under pressure
- Seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Competent in Microsoft applications including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Discrete and able to maintain confidentiality
- Behaves in a professional manner with tact and diplomacy
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and clients
- Excellent time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Highly organised, efficient and thorough, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Pro-active, can-do attitude, solution-focused
- Driven to deliver and make a difference
- A team player who is personable, approachable and helpful.
The successful candidate will be hired on either a fixed term contract or temp- perm basis; therefore we will consider candidates who are on up to two week's notice, as well as candidates who are available immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.