Handle Recruitment is searching for a reliable and efficient EA to support a Senior Director and the wider Global Service and Music Team at this global entertainment brand, based in London. You will be responsible for providing seamless administrative support, including extensive diary management and international travel management.
The successful candidate will have an outstanding eye for detail along with strong organisational skills and experience supporting at a senior level within a fast paced, international media environment.
- Organising and maintaining busy international diaries, often working to multiple time zones
- Raising POs in SAP and managing approvals
- Extensive travel arrangements/planning, including managing visas and accommodation
- Liaising with international offices regularly
- Processing expense reports, photocopying and keeping records
- Screening phone calls and emails, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Taking dictation and minutes, following up on actions as necessary
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
Key Skills / Experience:
- Previous relevant EA /PA experience within a similar media / entertainment environment
- Able to prioritise a varied work schedule, and work well under pressure
- Superb organisation skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
- Superior relationship building skills
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- A good work ethic, proactive and strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Fluency in a foreign language, in particular Japanese is a plus but not a prerequisite
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.