Handle Recruitment is working with an exciting TV Production and Distribution company based in West London to find a confident and forward-thinking EA.
You will be responsible for providing effective support to the EVP and Senior Director of Production & Development, as well as the wider team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an EA with a positive can-do attitude to work within a great company!
- Manage and maintain the EVP and Senior Manager's diaries
- Travel coordination and booking, including VISA & Passport support
- Produce PowerPoint presentations as required for meetings and projects
- Prepare documents for Senior Management meetings
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations etc.
- Minute meetings as required, producing agendas in advance
- Complete research on behalf of the Senior Managers
- Compile expense reports and process as necessary
- Manage the UK Company event- both corporate and internal
- Support and assist with internal communications
- Assist with IT requirements and troubleshooting
Key Skills / Experience:
- Previous PA experience ideally within a TV / media / digital environment
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, be pro-active and use initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Excellent IT skills including full Microsoft Office suite
- A keen interest in the Media Broadcast industry
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.