Handle Recruitment is working with an established Entertainment brand to find an experienced and highly skilled EA to support the VP & MD of UK & Ireland. You will be responsible for providing full PA support as well as administrative assistance to the company's UK team.
Key features include:
- Extensive diary management - liaising with internal and external personnel regarding setting up appointments
- Personal diary management
- Travel management - booking and confirming all travel arrangements
- Organising meetings/events and ensuring meeting rooms are booked and kept up to standard
- Creating and preparing financial presentations on PowerPoint
- Raising purchase orders, logging invoices and processing them through finance
- Reviewing budgets, sourcing venues and booking locations for the company's UK team
- Extensive worldwide diary management experience
- Proven experience of providing PA and admin support in a similar environment
- Confident with time zones
- Experience in handling confidential information
- Background in the entertainment industry would be highly desirable
- Ability to pre-empt VP duties
- Immaculate organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written, with all levels of personnel
If you have the relevant experience and would like to further your career within this fast-paced and varied EA role, please apply now.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.