Varied, busy and challenging opportunity for a top-notch EA/PA to support SVP International Business Development. My client is an Iconic Global Entertainment Brand located in the heart of the West End. The role involves EA duties as follows:
- Diary management and scheduling of internal/external meetings/conference calls across different time zones/meet and greet guests/book taxis
- Preparing and processing expense reports, and ensuring timely settlement of Corporate Credit Cards
- Managing travel schedules and arrangement of flights/hotels/transfers and required visas where necessary. Occasionally when a team member is very busy, they may ask for your help with travel booking but normally each person is familiar with the travel system and organise their own flights/hotels etc.
- Raising purchase orders through SAP
- Ordering and maintaining subscriptions for various research sources and trade publications as well as booking relevant conferences and events for the team
- Sending stationery orders to facilities
- Ordering catering for meetings as and when required
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information with absolute discretion
- Good Microsoft office skills (word processing, spread sheets) are essential
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, together with excellent interpersonal skills, telephone manner and attention to detail
- The ideal candidate will be keen to develop their presentation development skills and, once comfortable with handling the above work, over time will extend their role to support SVP Business Development in drafting / editing PowerPoint and Word documents for senior executive presentations
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.