Fantastic opportunity for an experience PA/EA with a passion for all things TV to support 2 dynamic and highly successful Senior Exec's. Your top-notch organisational and stakeholder management skills will play a pivotal role in the smooth running of this creative and forward-thinking dept.
Day to day duties will include:
- Diary Management
- High level presentations (PowerPoint, photo shop)
- Travel, itineraries, schedules
- Liaison with senior executives and stakeholders in LA, UK production companies etc)
- Assist with external facing events - e.g. Helping to organise screenings
- Managing/ logging of pitches and materials that come in to the business
- Office 365
- Attend high level meetings and take minutes/ actions where appropriate
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working within TV and be highly professional with excellent communication skills. Initial contract for 6 months - Immediate start. Please apply today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.