International TV Company are looking for an enthusiastic and detail focused EA to support at EVP level within their TV Sales area. This role requires a high level of organisation and support across a large international reach. Excellent communication skills and a level of self motivation will ensure success and duties will include:
- Maintain EVP diary - arranging meetings, lunches, screenings, etc.
- Department Travel - Organise travel - flights, accommodation, transfers for EVP and Int'l Sales team as needed.
- London department liaison, providing ad hoc support for executives travelling through London as required.
- Booking and organising of conference calls in various different time zones and including frequent after hours calls with LA.
- Prepare monthly expense reports for EVP.
- Shield EVP from minor matters/phone calls/visitors, and handle. At same time ensure an "open-door" policy maintained, and advise of trends occurring which she should be aware of.
- Coordinate, aggregate and synthesize messages and announcements to sales team.
- Maintain strong knowledge of current travel and expense policies and provide.
- Ad hoc projects to support EVP or Sales Team on request.
- Ad hoc administrative duties.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with all professional levels
- PC literate, with intermediate Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Organised and thorough, with the ability to co-ordinate, prioritise and multitask
- Builds effective relationships with internal and external customers.
This is an ongoing temp role with the possible of becoming permanent.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.