Inspiring Athleisure Brand need some immediately available Assistants ideally with experience in Ecommerce, Product Merchandising or Web Operations. Day to day you will be part of a team responsible for getting product on the website and ensuring Pricing and all web uploads are accurate and fully functional. A keen eye for detail are a good working knowledge of MS Excel wil be required and experience with Salesforce highly desirable. Duties will include:
- Execute weekly tasks associated with product data completion and quality assurance, merchandising products and assets on the websites - including faceting, product creation, product placement, pricing uploads and validation.
- Work in Microsoft Excel, Salesforce Commerce Cloud's Business Manager to ensure that the product data driving the INTL guest experience is both holistic and accurate
- Support the Website Experience team where required in prioritization and implementation of new and enhanced website functionality
- Resolve product data related issues flagged by our call centre as they arise
- Report on the progress of our seasonal and weekly product drops, and resolve missing product data issues pre-product launches
- Ensure all products are online for launches, liaise with the email team to ensure featured products in emails have all content, imagery and pricing
Really fantastic working environment. The successful candidate will have 2 to 3 years relevant experience within Ecommerce Operations, a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Immediate start ... please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.