I am currently resourcing for one of the worlds leading brands for eCommerce data measurement, sales analytics and search optimisation.
This is an Account Management position and will be client facing, due to the nature of the business you will need to be extremely analytical and commercially minded with a strong knowledge of how retail businesses operate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Merchandiser who loves developing partnerships and looking is for a role that is client focused.
Your day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Consulting, managing and servicing multiple clients such as Fortune 500 retail companies.
- Managing Excel projects such as inventing new products, enhancing existing products and automating internal processes.
- Building complex reports and an analytic platform which will allow senior leaders to make strategic business decisions based on the information presented to them.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive professional experience in analytics, consulting, or client services.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Sound business judgement - ability to build reports and models to fit your clients' needs.
- eCommerce experience (this is a plus but not necessary)
- Self-motivation and an innovative nature
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.