Handle Recruitment are working with a global fitness/lifestyle brand who are looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to join their growing London team!
You will be supporting a busy team with day-to-day duties across content and categorisation on the website.
We are looking for candidates who are not only passionate about retail, but have a genuine interest in health/well-being/fitness whether a hobbie or socially participate in activities or events.
Ideally 1-2 year's experience within a similar head office environment and are available to start ASAP.
- Managing the upload of new product onto the website
- Ensuring product is categorised correctly and visitors to the site have the smoothest possible experience
- Collate figures, data and content information
- Troubleshoot UX issues or spot site improvements
- Update content pages
- Reporting and Analysis
- Confident use of CMS
- MS Office - including Excel
- At least 1 years' previous experience within an ecommerce/digital team
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Exceptionally organised and acute attention to detail
- A positive and team orientated individual
- An adaptable and flexible candidate who manage change effectively
Please note this is a contract role starting ASAP therefore we can only consider candidates who are available immediately.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.