Handle Recruitment is excited to present a fantastic opportunity for an eCommerce Coordinator to join a global Music company based out of their West London Head Office.
You will play a key role within the business and be responsible for deploying international product lead campaigns, store management for artists and reporting and analysing all store activity. You will also work closely with the commercial and operations teams to conceptualise, plan and execute campaigns for the company's online stores.
Key features will include:
- Managing stores across the UK and International rosters, project managing marketing activity around launches and ongoing campaigns
- Meeting the needs of all pre-order and new product campaigns
- Attending label meetings and calls as required
- Communicating to all the territories for new campaigns and products
- Working closely with the D2C Production Manager and checking in daily on stock movements across stores
- Ensuring all merchandising and promotional opportunities are utilised
- Developing off-cycle product/campaign drops for the core fan base and working closely with the Director, eCommerce Europe to maximise campaigns in the absence of primary artist activity
- Using eCommerce innovation to develop product bundles and retail mechanics to create engaging retail proposition to fan base
- Liaising with the Finance Manager and E-Commerce for the retail pricing of D2C products
- Previous experience in a fast-paced eCommerce role
- Experience of running campaigns like Black Friday or other seasonal events
- A creative thinker with the ability to come up with new ways to engage fans and drive them to the eComm stores
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple large scale projects with global stakeholders
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Experience in Photoshop/Dreamweaver would be desirable
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this leading Music Company as their eCommerce Coordinator, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.