Ecommerce Executive - Luxury - London
ASAP Start - £32- 35K
Handle Recruitment have an exciting position to join our global luxury client as an Ecommerce Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the growing digital team fuelling the brands online growth and driving website performance.
Reporting directly into the Head of Digital, the responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the marketing and product team to identify the greatest opportunities for improvements across the site
- Building a conversion rate testing plan around areas of opportunity including testing
- Executing and supporting technical and on-site SEO as well as owning new page builds
- Showing improvement by developing relevant reporting for conversion rate
Successful candidates will have:
- A 2:1 and above university degree
- 2-4 years' experience in an ecommerce or digital marketing role
- Experience with marketing analytics and website testing (I.E Google Analytics)
- Experience working with a Content Management System
If you are interested in discussing further, please send all applications to Rachel Adams at Handle recruitment or via LinkedIn.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.