Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with a leading Fashion Footwear brand located in South West London. The company are looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to work within the incredibly busy and vibrant head office on a temporary basis. The candidate will encompass a variety of support duties ranging from data input and management to running reports and overseeing product performance.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Running reports and using data analysis to identify a range of product trends
- Overseeing stock availability
- Implementing promotions and price changes
- Overseeing online content in support of the merchandising teams and senior ecommerce executives
- Assisting in reporting the figures from online orders
- Administrative support to the team and management
- Working with internal departments; digital marketing, merchandisers and buyers and marketing and trading teams to assist with both product and potential trading opportunities
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong computer skills; proficient in MS Excel
- Administrative support experience within Ecommerce/Fashion environments
- Ability to work independently with excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills; able to liaise with both internal and external individuals
- Experience working within Wholesale is desirable
- A keen interest in fashion!
The role is an on-going temporary contract with potential to go permanent. Candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. If you meet the requirements listed above then please do apply TODAY to be considered for this role!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.