A fast growing retailer with an international presence are currently looking for a qualified Financial Analyst to join them for 6 months.
The role will report directly into the head of commercial finance and will be focussed on producing financial models to provide commercial insight on financial data.
Key duties will include:
- Building dashboards, developing and improving on the reporting required to support the team in trading decision making
- Produce and review the daily, weekly and periodic trading performance of Ecommerce KPI's and providing commentary into the numbers
- Using Google analytics to analyse conversion, events and performance by acquisition channel
- Working with the Digital marketing team to produce insight on traffic, email performance and ROI on marketing campaigns
- Rebuild of the Monthly management pack and Latest view models to aid in forecasting any risks or opportunities to the P&L
- Support with building and consolidating the annual & quarterly Forecasts of revenue and operating expenses for the Ecommerce Channel
- Building financial business models to undertake pre and post analysis of events and implementations
- Providing analysis for business case creation for developments set out in the digital roadmap
To apply you should be a qualified analyst (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) who has a minimum of 5 years working experience gained in a fast paced and commercial environment. Excellent Excel modelling skills are a must, retail/ecommerce experience is highly desirable.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.