eCommerce Manager - Music
Exciting opportunity for a highly organised eCommerce Manager to join a reputable music and entertainment company based in Central London.
Working as part of the Commercial Affairs team, who are an absolutely fantastic bunch, the focus of the role is to support the Senior eCommerce Manager with the day-to-day activities, including managing campaigns across all of the different markets and ensuring projects go live at the right time.
It will suit someone will a good understanding of eCommerce, the confidence to take ownership of their own mini projects and the ability to work autonomously. Strong communication skills, written and verbal, is essential.
Key features include:
- Utilising project management tool (Monday.com) to enter all campaign assets and associated communication
- Compiling detailed weekly reports across active eCommerce campaigns for weekly distribution to all stakeholders
- Hosting weekly market update calls, sending agenda ahead of all calls and following up with detailed call notes
- Data analysis to help establish the criteria / strategy for international store launches and associated product sets
- Gathering and reviewing 'staging stores' from the markets for all new or revised store launches
- Ensuring that all international commerce campaigns are integrated correctly
- The ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines and using own initiative
- The ability to manage multiple workstreams and stakeholders across multiple markets and time-zones
- A commercial and analytical approach to business, focused on delivering results
- A comprehensive understanding of digital and commercial opportunities
- An understanding of eCRM, consumer acquisition tactics and Google Analytics, as well as other eCommerce metrics, such as conversion rates
- A working knowledge of eCommerce platform architecture and baseline capabilities
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.