My client is a luxury lifestyle business based in the heart of London.
They are looking for an experienced eCommerce Marketing Manager to drive the growing business.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Planning, budgeting and developing the digital marketing plan for the EMEIA team
- Developing a digital marketing plan while achieving revenue goals
- Managing the email marketing programme including the calendar plans and segmentation
- Conducting A/B tests as well as MVT tests
- Optimising and developing the existing digital channels
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A proven track record of driving commercials
- Previous experience in multi-channel retail environment
- Have a proven track record using PPC, SEO, display, paid social marketing
- A strong understanding of CPI, CPA, CTR, CPC, CVR, ROAS etc, and variables (Quality Score).
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, or similar eCommerce tracking tools.
- Strong Excel and numeracy skills.
- Experience using A/B MVT testing tools such as Monetate, Optimizely, Qubit etc.
This is a great opportunity to join a business during a period of transformation and take it to the next level of their growth.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.