Online Merchandiser - £37K - Fashion
ASAP Start - London
A well known premium fashion name on the high-street, known for their forward fashion and quirky style, are now seeking an experienced Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their small but expanding team. This role will report directly into the Head of Ecommerce.
Applicants MUST come from a fashion retailer background and have 2-3 years experience within this role previously. A successful candidate will possess strong numerical & analytical skills and have a commercial drive. The ability to spot trading opportunities as well as a passion for digital will be essential for this role.
The Ecommerce Merchandiser will have experience with:
- Building and agreeing seasonal category plans for ecommerce
- Creating markdown plan documents to meet margin targets
- Understanding ROS & Sell-thru data to project seasonal buys by line
- Undertaking any analysis required by the business to ensure omni-channel efficiency's
- Taking full ownership of the active day-to-day trade plan and any promotions, reacting to performance signals to proposing new solutions
- Providing accurate DC forecasts and liaising with them about any areas that can impact fulfilment capacity
- Maintaining Weekly Stock Sales and Intake forecasts (WSSI)
- Working with the Head of Ecommerce to ensure necessary analysis and produce actions to drive full price sales and margin for the business
- A passion for digital with a good understanding of the online customer as well as multi-channel retailing
- Experience within a fast paced fashion/retail based brand
- A good understanding of digital marketing channels
- 2 years experience within an ecommerce merchandising role
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
Apply here directly or please contact Rachel Adams via LinkedIn to be considered for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.