We're working with a leading retail startup who are a taking the youth fashion market by storm.
Working in a close-knit digital team, you'll be managing the website, uploading and amending the content to strict deadlines. You'll have experience working in a similar role, ideally within a fast paced retail environment and be confident in your abilities working to briefs autonomously.
You'll have the opportunity to join as they experience their biggest year to date, gaining experience within a range of markets within UK and Europe, and Asia.
- Atleast 1 - 2 years within a similar position
- Previous hands on experience within Magento 2 is essential to hit the ground running
- Ability to work autonomously in a grown up environment
- Good technical knowledge, able to speak with developers comfortably and explain any issues they're currently having with the website
- Having some experience within HTML/CSS would be highly desirable
If you're looking to progress your career with an ambitious company who have a very casual work hard play hard attitude and great environment then apply now or contact us directly at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.