We are looking for a highly skilled Ecommerce Trading Assistant to join our client- an innovative, progressive beauty and cosmetics brand!
Working within the Ecommerce team, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the front-end merchandising of the company website. Strong attention to detail is a must, as well as excellent time management skills. Most importantly- we are looking for someone with a real passion for ecommerce!
Daily duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the day to day front end delivery of all merchandising from copy and assets management to maintenance
- Prepare, set up, and maintain all product content (descriptions, images, meta data) for given sites
- Maintain sequencing across all Product Pages in line with sales and stock situation
- Prepare weekly and monthly KPI sales reports to support wider business decisions
- Load and test all promotions and promotional content for website
- Management of any promotional codes and links as well as the reporting against these activities
- Effectively communicate all on-site changes to the team
- Monitoring and improving on-site search efficacy
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Working with the Ecommerce team on reporting and working closely with stakeholders to monitor the impact of changes made
Experience using IBM WebSphere is highly desirable but not essential.
This will be a temporary role with immediate start. The duration is approximately 2 months, and there is possibility for the role to transfer from temporary to permanent.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.