eCommerce Manager - Publishing/Arts & Culture
Location: Central London - £DOE
Reports into: Managing Director
Are you an experienced eCommerce trader? Want to work in an exciting, progressive industry for a creative writing course provider? For a company with personality and consistent growth?
We are currently representing a leading Creative and Media Group in their search for an experienced eCommerce Manager to play a key role in supporting growth in their online creative course business.
Responsible for the day to day running of the website, customer journey, and sales as well as customer optimisation.
- 3 year's + experience in eCommerce Trading roles
- End to end marketing strategy creating brand awareness and engaging social media as well as website engagement/growth
- Develop marketing communication plans to engage customers further
- Super analytical with experience of presenting findings to stakeholders
- Using creative ideology to improve content strategy
Desired experience working with:
- CMS system such as: Word-press
- Retail or creative space
Please contact Rachel for more information on email@example.com or 0207 569 9399
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.