My client is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join the team in their North West London office.
Since their launch 7 years ago they have gone from strength to strength and now have a predicted UK turnover of £22million in 2016. In addition to their proven sales success, they have won numerous awards throughout the years, including-
- Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 2015/2014
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Top ethical company
- Queen's Award for Enterprise in Innovation
Their products are available in over 1000 stockists but they are looking for and Ecommerce Trading Manager who can really drive sales from their own website as they are looking to transform it into an international platform, that will grow to 50% of their revenue in less than 5 years.
- Drive Sales
- Develop Strategy
- Lead the Acquisition & Retention Strategy
- Optimise the Onsite Customer Experience
- Manage Budgets
- Have a background in Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates, Email, Social & Display
- Have experience of working with FMCG
- Previously managed stock and demand planning
- A team player
- Ethically minded
If you are looking to move into a passionate, innovative, entrepreneurial and ethically minded company, then please upload your CV or contact me directly at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.