A great unconventional jewellery and lifestyle start-up brand is currently looking for an experience Ecommerce Web Manager to join their small in-house team on a permanent basis based in the heart of Kensington.
If you are an experienced Web Manager who is an ambitious self-starter, a natural when it comes to managing multiple tasks and can work left to its own devices please get in touch!
- Website Management; updates and photo and content uploads
- Ecommerce orders management and online customer service
- Website monitoring and performance feedback to developers
- SagePay or/and PayPal administration.
- Search Engine optimisation content monitoring
- Occasional email campaigns
- Product stock monitoring
- Social Media updates and email campaigns
- Attend and Exhibit at trade fair and fashion events
Essential skills and areas of expertise:
- Good time management and ability to work with no supervision.
- Attention to detail and ability to switch between tasks.
- Experience in Managing an Ecommerce website.
- Experience in managing orders and stock of products as well as online payments.
- Basic SEO
- SagePay or/and PayPal ecommerce payment management experience
- Website function testing and knowledge of Wordpress website performance and mechanics
- Google analytics
This a fantastic opportunity to join a small team and be part of shaping the brand at the beginning of its journey!
Ready for a new challenge! Apply now - email@example.com 02075699994
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.