eCommerce Web Manager/Digital Assistant
We are currently working with a Boutique Fashion and Jewellery brand in Central London who are looking for someone to manage their eCommerce site. Essentially they need someone to take fully responsibility for their eCommerce site with the aim of increasing site traffic & increasing sales conversion.
This person will be managing the performance of the site to make sure it is running at optimal performance. This is also a creative role where you will be given the freedom to use your Design skills and content production experience.
As this is working with the Fashion & Design industry creativity and style should be at the forefront of all the work produced.
Responsibilities of the eCommerce Web Manager/Digital Assistant;
- Maintaining the site and making sure it is running at optimal performance
- Increase traffic to the site through various means, SEO, Email Marketing, Social Campaigns.
- Site Development - you will be expected to create new designs to update their existing pages
- Web Analytics to analyse and report on site performance
- SEO you will be responsible for the SEO of the site
Graphic Design Experience required;
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and illustrator. InDesign is useful but not mandatory.
- Design ads for web and print
- Create engaging social media content (Flash animation is an added bonus)
- Print Art Work
- Work closely with related service providers like printers and photographers.
Key Traits for the eCommerce Web Manager/Digital Assistant;
- This person will need to be very interested in Fashion and Design as well as having experience managing a eCommerce site previously
- Ideally someone who is used to processing orders through a eCommerce platform such as Magento or Woocommerce would be ideal
- To showcase your interest an large social media presence would be very favourable
This is a great opportunity to join a small yet growing eCommerce brand where you will be given the flexibility to flourish your creative nature and take full responsibility for increasing traffic to their site and having a direct impact of revenue within the business.
Do get in contact with Kathryn.Thorpe@handle.co.uk or 0207599981 if you would prefer to call.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.