E-commerce Website Administrator
Publishing - £22K - London
We currently have an E-commerce Website Administrator role available with a successfully well known international publisher. This is a great opportunity for an recent graduate with some marketing/ecommerce/website experience looking to take the step into a permanent role working hands on across the brands website in a rewarding environment.
The brand works closely with licensors and partners to deliver collectable products from global brands and that consumers would be proud to own as well as magazines.
- An understanding of email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues
- Experience of Excel and Photoshop
- Some marketing/ecommerce experience
- A can-do attitude, ability to work as part of a team, and willingness to get stuck into a wide range of tasks
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies
- Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, pro-active and a willingness to learn please send your CV through or contact Rachel via LinkedIn direct for an informal chat.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.