£12 per hour - Temp role to start asap
We have an exciting opportunity for an immediately available Editor to join an International Creative Event, supporting them in their month long virtual festival.
Working in a team of 3 and managing an editorial assistant, you will be working closely with other editors and overseeing all aspects across administration, production of the scripts and assist Editors to produce all insights related content.
This is a short term temporary position to start immediately and due to the nature of the role, will require working outside of office hours including some weekends.
- Live event/production experience, International events preferable
- Proficient user of G-Suite alongside conferencing softwares
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst simultaneously managing projects
- Exceptional attention to detail alongside strong administration and managerial skills
- Experience and knowledge on the Advertising/Communications Industry
- Immediately available to support the virtual festival for one month.
- Managing an Editorial assistant, working together to ensure all insights are concise and gathered for the scripts
- Working alongside the Awards Insights team to gather essential information for scripts
- Leasing with other Editors to Produce all insights related content
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy on all content
If you have the relevant skills mentioned above and are immediately available, please get in touch
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.