Email Designer, HTML, CSS & Velocity or Java
We currently have a email designer role available for a global digital / publishing company. The successful candidate will have the right mix of creativity, html skill and attention-to-detail.
Purpose of the Role
The role involves coding high-end and innovative email marketing campaigns, all templates are coded to display responsively according to device, and have knowledge on the different behaviours of email clients.
Key Skills Required for the Role
- Adobe Suite experience (namely CSS and PhotoShop)
- Familiar with velocity templates, java or any other programming language
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, HTML and it's implications on different email clients
- Experience in designing and coding retail emails
- A strong understanding and appreciation of design fundamentals, such as type, colour, layout and imagery creation/optimisation
- Code emails using the latest HTML techniques and responsive coding from design files
- Aid our design team in implementing email design best practice
- Advise on email code best practice on existing email
- Developing email templates which can be used by all clients IE Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook
- Researching and develop new innovations in email design
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.