Email Developer - Leading Events Marketing Company.
A dynamic events company are looking for a talented Email Developer with an eye for design to join their exciting marketing team.
You will play a key role in the marketing team, building and maintaining new and existing responsive email templates and landing pages.
- Prepare, build and test HTML and text based emails using Dreamweaver and Marketo
- Carry out testing, reporting and analysis of email campaigns
- Assist with quality assurance of emails (content integration checking, link checking, etc.)
- Keep up to date with new technology advancements to ensure emails are optimised across all platforms and devices
- Work with off-site teams and delegate development tasks accordingly
- Keep up to date with new technology
- Work with stakeholders across the business
- Responsive web design experience
- Design skills advantageous (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a schedule-driven, fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a new role and a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop the role yourself. If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.