Email Marketing Executive,
2 months temp + going perm in January
up to 30000 p. a (£115/day)
We are working with a humanitarian charity that helps fight poverty and famine in developing countries.
They are looking for a temp to perm Marketing exec to focus on marketing assets and email campaigns. It's a role with great progression perspectives as they are currently going through a digital transformation.
The role will be temp till the end of the year and going perm in January. They are open to part-time as well as full time and can pay an equivalent of up to 30 000 p a (pro rata).
You will work alongside their digital team reporting into the digital marketing generalist, it's a new branch of a large team so good perspectives for career progression and development.
Main tasks and requirements for the role of Email Content Marketing Exec:
- Coordinating email marketing ops. You will be familiar with basic HTML knowledge in order to update HTML content.
- Good knowledge of email campaigns through CRM. Working knowledge or experience with Salesforce is a big plus.
- Good image manipulation skills. Photoshop skills and familiarity with Dreamweaver.
- Copywriting skills will also be an advantage.
- Digital assets management and knowledge of web/email publishing.
- Interest in online media and passion for charitable work.
Do get in touch ASAP if you are interested in discussing the details further.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.