Handle recruitment are looking for a dynamic and driven email marketing professional to work with a leading B2B information provider. The successful candidate will be responsible for and will execute the email campaigns across the companies portfolios.
Key responsibilities include:
Championing the strategic use of email marketing as part of an ongoing CRM process.
- Creating data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and tests that deliver against ROI targets through a segmented customer base.
- Building and creating high performing responsive mobile emails with high ROI.
- Monitoring email quality and effective execution.
- Working with the data team to ensure accurately targeted campaigns.
- Working with the creative and web teams to constantly improve templates, copy and cross-channel communication.
- Delivering analysis of email performance
- Ensuring best practice use of Exact Target tool.
- Staying on top of industry trends and innovations and making recommendations based on what you think will benefit the events in the Portfolio and the company as a whole.
We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 1 year experience in digital marketing, preferably with a focus on email marketing. You must be able to demonstrate expertise in creating and coding as well as managing email marketing programmes and complex campaigns. Good knowledge of ESP and HTML will be essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.