Email Marketing Manager
An established and growing retail company, based in the food and cookery industry, are looking for a talented Email Marketing Manager to take the lead with their email marketing strategies across the company.
This is an initial 6 month contract with the potential to go permanent after that.
- Plan and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Identify new segments to target in a more personalised and relevant way
- Grow our email list
- Copy writing
- Optimise existing email templates using personalisation and dynamic content
- Proven work experience as an Email Exec/Manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands on experience with HTML and/or content management systems would be advantageous.
- Experience with the email platform Dotmailer would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
This is a great opportunity to have a big impact at a well-established brand and help them grow and move forward.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.