Are you an experienced and technical CRM Marketing Manager? Are you a seasoned stakeholder manager, who loves to work cross-functionally across the business, ensuring campaigns are optimised for optimum performance? Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading publishers? If so, then this is the role for you!
We are working with one of the UK's largest publishers boasting the most diverse range of books from contemporary fiction, to fantasy to thriller, with their work accessible across multiple platforms. They also publish some of the world's most well-known authors, from Nobel prize-winners to worldwide bestsellers.
They are now looking for a technical Email & CRM Marketing Manager to join the team, who will be responsible for owning and growing the CRM program.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the Group Email Marketing Campaigns
- Developing, planning, executing and optimising email campaigns
- Ensuring the accuracy of audience targeting, list pulls, data
- Defining a reporting structure to report and track campaigns
- Garnering insights and document best practices from previous campaigns so they can continually learn and improve future campaign performance
- Ensuring all practices align with GDPR requirements
- Assessing, evaluating and troubleshooting CRM/marketing data, tools, and processes
What we'll need from you:
- 1-2 years' experience building, optimising and deploying email campaigns
- Hands-on experience with email marketing automation software (Silverpop, Oracle, Mailchimp or similar platform strongly preferred)
- Email copywriting experience
- Strong analytical skills (particularly within Excel and SQL) and ability to use data to optimise
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS coding
- Bachelor's degree
If you're ready for your next great career move then apply directly with your profile or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.