Email Marketing Support Consultant
One of the UK's leading email marketing software and service providers are looking for an email marketing support consultant to join their team.
You'll be working with various professional marketers to help promote their business via email and online tools.
This is a growing business and they are looking for someone who is hardworking and personable and able to work with a range of users, from experienced executives to first time e-marketers, to help them deploy their email campaigns and achieve their goals.
Role and responsibilities:
- To work closely with clients in developing and executing their email campaigns. This includes HTML email template creation, formatting data, render testing campaigns to different ISPs and inboxes, launching campaigns and full report analysis
- To train users on email marketing platforms, either online or at client sites
- To provide technical support to users
- To design, create and amend HTML email templates and campaigns
- To design and create web forms, surveys, viral campaigns and micro sites
You do not necessarily needs to be an expert in email marketing tools as training will be provided.
You must have a good understanding of HTML design code and source codes for web design and/or email marketing. Competent use of Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous along with client facing experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to learn and expand their knowledge of email marketing, relishes working closely with clients, and enjoys a varied role.
If you're interested then please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.