Handle Recruitment presents an exciting opportunity for an Email Production Coordinator to join a leading music company based out of their West London Head Office.
You will be responsible for creating and executing email campaigns for the company's labels and building localised campaigns for global artists.
Key features include:
- Creating and deploying email campaigns for various artists and brands
- Maintaining subscriber data, imports and segmentation
- Providing support and training for international users on the central email systems and CRM tools
- Setting up and managing marketing automation campaigns
- Executing high quality workload for high profile brands in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- Suggesting operational and workflow improvements to improve in-house production processes
- Working closely with stakeholders to compile relevant content and assisting them with quality assurance for data management in acquisition campaigns
- Working with Digital Marketers and Campaign Managers to build and manage artists email editorial calendar
- Implementing testing strategies
- Technical email production experience essential
- Proficient knowledge of CSS, HTML, Excel, responsive email design and Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of and direct experience with enterprise-level Email Service Providers and CRM platforms - Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ Exact Target a plus
- Strong understanding of email marketing concepts, metrics, tools, technology and KPIs
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Results orientated and highly motivated self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multi tasker
- Have a passion for music - must be able to understand the mentality of the "fan"
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.