Senior Marketing Manager - EMEA & LATAM Gaming Partnerships
My client are a leading international technology business, with a growing Gaming Partnerships division. This is a brilliant opportunity, with a market leading tech business, working across their LATAM and EMEA marketing team. You will be passionate about gaming, and have had exposure to the EMEA and LATAM regions, within either gaming, entertainment or technology.
Key duties will include:
- Partnering with the gaming team to determine priority marketing needs across the region, and work closely with the marketing lead to devise a strategic plan, in order to gain maximum exposure for this growing department.
- The activation of marketing plans, by collaborating with multiple teams across territories, to deliver first-class marketing activations.
- Management of events across the industry, across multiple territories, targeting both developers and audiences.
- Content creation for the EMEA and LATAM regions, in the form of events, video case studies and platform marketing channels.
- Keeping a close eye on industry trends and movement, as well as a thorough understanding of different market dynamics.
This is a great opportunity, for someone with proven knowledge of and experience in either gaming or entertainment, you will be collaborative and dynamic in approach, as well as analytic and strategic. Excellent communication skills and an understanding of a fast paced working environment are a must, as this position sits within one of the most sought-after tech giants of our time.
Please note that this is an 11 month contract.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.