EMEA Content Production Executive
full-time, 12 months FTC
Handle are working with an iconic global leader in technology to help them find their next Content Production Executive.
The company has been a technology leader for decades and you will join them to work on their internal CMS platform content for their employees.
This role will be focused very heavily on engagement, content approval and publishing through new, bespoke CMS platform, available to employees internationally. You will need strong proven coordination skills and ability to work with teams based internationally as well as external agencies and stakeholders. You will be working closely and reporting to a Program Manager
This is highly analytical role and will require solid knowledge of content performance analysis, reporting in Excel and dashboard creation.
Main responsibilities of the Content Production Executive:
- Road-map key content working closely with other stakeholders, in-house agency and 3-rd party agencies.
- Developing locally relevant contact with local teams based across EMEA region.
- Reporting on user engagement, reporting and analysis of usage incentive initiative (CMS and Excel).
- Working with international and local teams on shaping, scheduling and executing the support of program engagement events / activities.
Skills and experience required for the Content Production Executive role:
- 1-2 years of experience in a Content Coordination/ Content Strategy role
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines
- Prior experience managing and approving copy
- High attention to detail
- Strong numeracy with ability to use Excel to interpret data
- Reporting and data presentation skills - any dashboard software would be valuable.
This is a fantastic fix-term contract on a project which you can develop and it can easily become a permanent job.
Please apply now! Or do get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via linked in to find out more about this role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.