My client is a global entertainment business with a portfolio of popular theatre shows. Based both in the West London office, and on site at the theatre in Covent Garden, the role of Marketing Supervisor is significant in supporting the Marketing Manager.
- Alongside the Marketing Manager, plan and execute marketing campaigns in line with the strategy
- Oversee the PR and Marketing agencies
- Collaborate with the Sales and Ticketing departments ensuring weekly AOP goals
- Work alongside the Commercial team to identify franchise communication
- Explore new ways to engage education audiences, developing new initiatives
- Partner with box offices providing audience analysis
The Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- Experience in managing West End or touring theatre entertainment
- Proven success in building strong relationships
- Experience in a diverse range of live entertainment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi task
This is an amazing opportunity to take the next step in your marketing career for a global business. Please get in touch for more details.
Please note this is a 6 month fixed term contract, with the possibility to go permanent.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.