This is a fantastic role working for a leading media agency who work with world recognised brands. People are the focus of this company, and this is reflected in their impressive benefit package. This role works alongside the Head of HR. You will support the business in a project to improve all areas of HR and company performance and will focus on cultural development, employee engagement, leading on ER and talent management. You will need proven experience on being hands on in managing the operational side or the business, as well as supporting the implementation of HR strategy and company objectives.
Requirements for this role include:
- 3+ years as a HR Manager or Business Partner
- High emotional intelligence
- strong creative background - preferably within Media
- Highly ambitious and creative, used to working in fast paced and changing environments
- strong knowledge and experience of ER
- previous experience coaching senior stakeholders
- up to date knowledge of HR laws and trends
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to step into a fast paced and exciting role within a highly creative and ambitious organisation.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.