Do you want to work for one of the world's most recognisable lifestyle brands? Are you an agency or in-house recruiter with experience in a full 360 role recruiting across corporate function roles? Handle are seeking a bright, credible and passionate recruiter to work for our fantastic client based in West London.
Our client is a market leader and offers fantastic benefits. The chosen candidate will work closely alongside the EMEA Recruitment Manager on a high-volume of roles across EMEA Head Office corporate functions, e.g. sales, marketing, IT, legal, finance, etc. There will also be an opportunity further down the line to work on different kinds of roles.
What will you be doing in the role?
- Monitor on-going recruitment needs for Head Office, predominantly across the UK market but also EMEA, on roles up to £60k.
- 25-30% of your time will be spent on Project work.
- Continually working to support cost-effective recruitment campaigns, maintaining key business values and streamlining resourcing processes and procedures.
- Build and maintain a Talent Pool of candidates through networking and nurturing relationships and provide an enriching candidate experience from start to finish.
- Provide reports detailing success rates of recruitment campaigns, continually aiming to reduce the need for using Agencies.
What experience are they looking for?
- Agency recruiters are favourable, especially those with experience recruiting for a high volume of roles in fashion/retail (other industries are welcome too!)
- Proven track record of successful recruitment strategies.
- Ability to work on projects with or without guidance.
- Customer-focused with a proven ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Good knowledge of resourcing techniques, e.g. advert response management, social media, open days, recruitment fairs.
You will be:
- A brand ambassador
- Passionate about and driven by recruitment
- A credible individual with a strong network
This is a unique opportunity to work for a global business across the EMEA regions. You will become part of a global brand, working alongside a brilliant team with a focus on personal development.
Please apply now! This process will move very quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.