Are you an agency tech recruiter looking for a chance to step in-house? Or an in-house tech recruiter looking for a new challenge in a fun, forward thinking business?
We are working with this growing tech business based in Shoreditch now looking for their 1st in-house recruiter. Working as part of a small HR team you will play a pivotal role in shaping the business culture.
You will be tasked with redefining the recruitment process in the EMEA region. You will be responsible for defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy for all new hires, with the support of the Director of HR.
- Designing and implementing the recruitment strategy for 2016.
- Shaping the employer brand (via the internal careers page, Glassdoor, LinkedIn and other recruitment platforms)
- Implementing and maintaining an applicant tracking system
- Creating a company internship programme/grad scheme and taking ownership for the hiring process (partnering with Universities/Colleges and companies such as Life Skills).
- Help to shape the on-boarding process (Welcome packs, New starter inductions etc) and assist with new starter inductions
- Support and promote the cultural activity of the business, generating a buzz around company events etc
The ideal candidate will have…
- Around 3 years in either agency or in-house recruitment, specialising in Technical roles and experience of search within the technology sector.
- Passion for the industry and genuine interest in recruitment trends.
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally, a friendly and personable approach
- Evidence of partnering with Marketing to build an employer brand
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with software such as InDesign
Ideally looking to pay c£35k with an OTE of £50k plus fantastic benefits including funding for training and personal development, private medical insurance, pension, subsidised gym, working from home 1 day per week
This is initial a fixed-term position, with the view to move to a permanent role in 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.