Do you thrive on creating engaging content and branding initiatives that highlight what makes a brand unique and ultimately become a trending business in the industry?
Are you excited by the challenge to understand the essence of multiple brands and being their voice on social media?
We are working with a London's leading fashion house looking to add an employee branding specialist to their Global Talent Acquisition and People Team.
Sat across their different brands you will also be partnering with the internal comms and each individual brand marketing teams, however you will have full autonomy in your role.
As a new hire to the team, we are looking for experienced employee branding specialists with a strong background in social media strategy to engage people both internally and externally to celebrate and recognise each brands unique voice and personality and use this to engage with future talent pools for talent acquisition.
Having the drive to scope out your own projects and writing copy will be the key to success in this role! Managing everything from career pages, LinkedIn company pages, Facebook accounts, Instagram and twitter accounts as well as employee events and talent attraction events, you will wear multiple hats at any one time whilst ensuring creativity is still at the core of your work.
Not only will you create your own content but you will work closely with 3rd parties to create content videos to showcase and personify each brand in all its glory.
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure they are aware of all project activity
- Act as a brand representative
- Elevate candidate experience, talent attraction and employer brand
- Enhance employer branding through career's page, social media, Glassdoor, LinkedIn page
- Consistently update relevant content on all platforms
- Review analytics to track engagement scores, increase brand following and social media presence
- Provide reports and statistics to show success and influence of branding campaigns
- Manage budgets and gain budget sign off when necessary
Skills and experience:-
- Solid experience of creating and writing impactful copy
- Previous experience delivering diverse projects in-line with a brands voice and talent strategy
- Genuine passion for the fashion world and using this to drive candidate engagement and candidate traffic
- Commercial approach and ability to take ownership of projects from design to delivery
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.