Engagement Marketing Manager
Tech & Events
Would you like to be part of a growing community of people who are passionate about progressive technologies? This company is a central hub for meetups, courses & conferences. This innovative company offers monthly team events - including Cheese and Wine tasting night, Games night, Ping pong tournament & Hawaiian fun.
This role will allow you to take complete ownership while strategically executing a strong Customer Engagement Programme. You will be a key player in the success of the engagement with the brand. This is a fantastic role for someone who loves all things tech and wants to be inspired by innovation and technologies.
- Building and driving clear communication strategies and plans linked to core business goals.
- Defining effective communications, channels, and methods of delivery to ensure maximum ROI is consistently delivered
- Collaborating with product and technology teams to build a roadmap and execute projects that lead to customer communication and engagement opportunities
- Engage with Current communities and engage with partners to leverage third-party communities.
- The ability to design and execute end to end email campaigns
- The ability to analyse campaign performances and apply improvements where needed
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and general email design principles
- A clear understanding of customer segmentation, list management and deliverability
- Background in Technology or Technology related company or a very strong interest in Technology (Software Engineering/Development preferred) desirable
- Ideally you will be educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in Journalism, Digital Media, Marketing, or Communications
If you are interested in finding out more please apply or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.