Handle are excited to have partnered with a Global Entertainment Company who are looking for an Engagement Specialist to come on board for a 14 month project role.
Are you a HR Generalist that loves working on engagement and culture initiatives and would love to gain experience in a specialist role that will set you apart from the rest?
You will be responsible for managing employee engagement initiatives across the business, using surveys and research to understand where improvements can be made and what employees feel is missing/needs to be changed in order to maintain a fantastic work culture!
You will be the driving force behind brilliant employee morale and will design and implement newsletters, employee events, content for the companies culture and intranet pages and will be the go-to person for any improvements the workforce feel would make the workplace a better environment.
Projects will include development programmes and training courses to ensure long term career goals are being met, company initiatives such as events, industry meet-ups and well-being activity days such as yoga, boxing etc. as well as recognition initiatives such as star of the month awards, long service awards and annual reward ceremonies.
- Research HR engagement and well-being trends.
- Develop engagement initiatives using data analysis and surveys to identify trends and employee requests.
- Continuously look at ways to improve personal, team, department and company performance.
- Assist the HR team with employee benefits and incentives.
- Design and implement engagement initiatives that will increase retention and improve employee development.
- Promote an open, happy and forward thinking culture where people are at the heart of a business.
If you would love the rare opportunity to get under the skin of the business and identify what the people actually want from their company where you can can visibly make improvements for them, this is the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.