Entry Processor - Festival of Creativity
Urgently seeking passionate, energetic and confident applicants to take part in a major international advertising event. The selected individuals will be in charge of all entry processing, quality control and assisting the judging process. Working for this international award winning event would be a 'foot in the door' opportunity to make your mark within the creative communications world. With the possibility to travel to the event itself, all ideal applicants must need to be dedicated with strong work ethics and passion to become brand ambassadors.
- To be able to work in a team to process entries and collate data.
- Review creative material that has been submitted by prestigious advertising, communication and creative agencies.
- Liaising with customers - ranging from support staff to Executive Directors.
- Efficiently work with bespoke judging software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills.
- Administration and database experience.
- Used to working with tight deadlines and in a target driven environment.
- Customer service experience with a strong customer focused approach.
- A real can-do attitude and the willingness to take on extra tasks.
- Diligent and confident with speaking to customers and clients.
- Self- motivated and flexible with working hours and tasks set.
- Knowledge of the creative, advertising, PR, design, technology, media, digital and communication industry through education or current work experience.
All applicants need to be available to interview in February and commence work by March. This is a contract role - from March until the end of June. We ask you not to apply if you have any prior commitments or holidays booked within these selected dates.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.