Executive Assistant - Talent Management
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant with a background in the media and arts industry? Are you looking to make a move to a leading Talent Representation company where you can be an integral cog of the business? Then this is the position for you.
My client is the CEO of a leading Talent Representation company in London. The role encompasses that of running all aspects of the office on behalf of the CEO.
- Act as 'Gatekeeper' for CEO
- Event organisation
- Deal with emails and correspondence promptly and diary management
- Organise and pre-empt the CEO and make sure they have everything for meetings, travel packs and reports
- Credit card control, collate expenses and recharge allocation
- Office Management
- Website maintenance and management
- IT management, including all phones and mobiles, ensuring databases are kept up to date
- Purchasing personal items, gifts and running errands
- Collation and distribution of Management information and minutes
- Management of office facilities and services, Sourcing service providers and contractors
- Liaising with PR agents, journalists, photographers for interviews, press launches, speeches, filming and photo shoots
- Dealing with personal affairs for the CEO such as; travel insurance, car insurance/car related matters, household bills, membership renewals/cancellations, invoices
Key Skills & Experience:
- A well-mannered personable EA with real demonstrable experience in media, entertainment or related industry
- Competent secretarial skills with a broad knowledge of Apple, Blackberry and Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Exceptional diary and event management skills, with the ability to organise complex travel arrangements, meetings and itinerary requirements
- A clear communicator at all levels and happy to occasionally work across numerous time zones
This is a challenging and demanding role in which you will need to be extremely organised with the ability to deal with a range of responsibilities and conflicting priorities in an efficient and calm manner. If this sounds like the perfect role for you - please apply ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.